17 October 2010

here i dreamt i was an architect

School has been booming, and after long hours of physics homework behind tired eyes, I decided that I will never become a physicist. Not because I don't think I could be one, but because I'm sure that the job would cause me to hate my life. Despite being interesting and useful, physics is definitely not my favorite science.

In fact, this week I arranged my relationship to school subjects like this: chemistry beats physics, biology beats chemistry, math beats science and English beats all. I really like school.

This weekend has been full to the brim! The shape of my John Lennon calendar squares are hidden beneath a crows-nest of pen ink. There was a quiz meet, a birthday bonfire, my fourth Lifesaving Instructor class and another bonfire. I'm absolutely dead tired.

























Also, I saw Taxi Driver. What a fantastic movie! My mind is still blown. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment