25 March 2011

La-de-dum... it's been a while.

On Monday, I will be starting the second official school course for my diploma! Biology 20. This one, added to last year's Science 10, will bring my credit count to a total of 10 credits, and my reality meter to oh gosh, I guess I'll be doing highschool for a while yet, won't I?

But I am happy.

I had a job interview last Tuesday [which went over smashingly] and should find out whether I've got the job rather soon. My position? Swimming instructor. I'm a mixture of excitement, hope, and anxiety.

In other news, I'm attending a symphony tonight ["The Requiem," composed by Maurice Duruflé in the early 1900's] and am a bundle of frazzled excitement over it. I will wear the reddish, soft-leather, ankle boots I found at Value Village for $17, with a purple skirt belted to the waist. It will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment