03 September 2010

Upon discovering the face of Cillian Murphy, I decided to finally update my blog.


I'm currently with my cousins Julie & Rena in British Columbia; watching a bunch of good movies I've seen before [such as Memento, Doctor Strangelove, Sunshine, Some Kind of Wonderful and The Breakfast Club] and a few awful films they've decided to show me [such as John Tucker Must Die, Encino Man and Family Guy episodes]; not to mention wandering the town of Abbotsford, annihilating huge-ass house spiders and catching crabs by the Pacific ocean. It's been exceedingly fun.

Apart from that, this summer has been uneventful save for some camping, Capital Ex, turning 17, some fun days-out with friends and Rock The River Tour [Flyleaf was amazing.] Oh, let's not forget Cillian Murphy. He's very fine. I recommend his films; which I started paying more attention to this summer.

Anyway, I'm going in for swimming instructor training on the 19th and really, really hope to get a job in that field later this year -or even early the next. It will be so great to have money! Also, my last year of school is starting next week and I'm very excited to get strated!

Life is so exciting. Mine has finally begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment